There isn’t a single amazing thing about Kaiteriteri. There are about ten zillion. So start figuring out what to put at the top of your list.FIND OUT MORE
Abel Tasman & Volunteer Planting
From $1,100 TWIN SHARE
- 2 People
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
It’s time to recharge your soul at Kaiteriteri, explore the world-famous Abel Tasman national park, and get your hands dirty by volunteering to plant native plants & trees in Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve.
The two-night package is designed for two people in our premium apartment overlooking the stunning Kaiteriteri beach.
Spend a day enjoying beautiful Kaiteriteri and a return boat trip to the world-famous Abel Tasman National Park. After a good night's sleep, enjoy breakfast before joining our park manager for a morning of voluntary planting New Zealand native plants & trees in Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve, as part of our regenerative forestry program to replace exotic species with natives throughout the 242-hectare reserve.
This is a truly unique voluntary experience, to learn more about our local fauna and wildlife, and an opportunity to leave a positive footprint from your stay in the Nelson Tasman region.
AVAILABLE ON SELECTED DATES THROUGHOUT MAY/JUNE/JULY
- 2 night’s accommodation in premium apartment
- Plant New Zealand native plants and trees in the 242-hectare Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve.
- Taste of Tasman arrival platter – a selection of cured meats, cheeses and delights from our region and a bottle of local Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Noir.
- Breakfast each morning at Waterfront Restaurant – your choice of hot or cold breakfast from our seasonal breakfast menu, and either a hot drink or juice
- Taste of Tasman picnic hamper – a selection of cured meats, cheeses and delights from our region and a bottle of local Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Noir.
- Boat transfer to the Abel Tasman National Park - return boat trip from Kaiteriteri Beach to Anchorage. Times may vary throughout the year.